We do not know about you but there is one phrase we all hate to hear and that is ‘the oven needs cleaned.’ This can seem like such a daunting and stressful task. But the trick is that you need the correct tools and cleaning the oven will be effortless. Did you know that cleaning your oven on a regular basis reduce the risk of a fire and it improves the quality of the food which you cook.
You will need clean your oven if you notice any of the following: -
- Grime on the glass
- Visible Discolouration
- Damage to the open
- Extensive smoke output
Here are our top tips to Naturally clean your oven using bicarbonate soda and vinegar: -
- Mix half of a cup of bicarbonate soda and add a few tablespoons of water.
- When the mixture turns into a paste then cover the interior of the oven. (Keep it away from any of the oven’s electrics)
- Leave it on overnight.
- Use a damp cloth to the clean the mixture of the oven.
- Next you will coat the area by spraying the vinegar over the surface. (Keep it away from any of the oven’s electrics)
- Clean the remaining residue and repeat if necessary.
If you have any stubborn stains or grease this process may need to be repeated. Once the oven is cleaned, you will need to clean your oven racks.
How to clean your oven racks: -
- Remove all the oven racks from the oven and clean of any leftover food.
- Place the racks in large sealable bags with oven solution and leave it for 4-6 hours or overnight. This will remove the majority if the tough residue.
- You will then remove the racks from the bags and scrub the rest of the residue of. Use hot, soapy water and a scourer.
- Rinse it off and dry.
- Return them to the oven once you have cleaned everything.
Or you can soak the racks in warm water which is mixed with washing up liquid. Again, leave it wither for a few hours or overnight.
Good luck and have fun cleaning! If you are looking for an oven cleaner Dublin get in touch with RH Oven Cleaning today.